These links are listed as a courtesy to our web site visitors. While these sites are offered as a resource for our visitors, the Elk Grove Unified School District does not control the information contained in the linked web sites and accepts no liability for any of the information.
Basinger - Teach Your Monster How to Read
1st - 3rd Grade Links
1. Chrome Music Lab - This is a great app made by google to spark creativity with students. This will give students access to a lot of sound tools to create music and explore the world of sounds!
2. Google Auto Draw - A fun drawing app for students trying to practice their drawing skills on the computer!
3. Silk - Silk is a great interactive symmetry app. You can create cool pieces of art with just a stroke of the mouse!
4. Prodigy - Prodigy is one of the most engaging websites for your students to learn math. Students will be transported into a world and go on an adventure solving problems along the way!
5. Nitrotype - Nitro Type is one of the most addicting typing game! Students will be able to race other players and collect cars the more they type.
6. PBSkids - PBSkids is a kid friendly website where kids can go toenjoy learning. They have kid friendly shows and games specifically made for kids!
7. Teach your Monster how to Read: Back by poplar demand! It is up to the student to teach their very own monster to read! This app is highly addictive and puts the learning in the students hand. They will be able to practice their reading skills and math skills!
English as a Second Language
- Parent and Student Handbook 2022-2023
- Synergy/Parent VUE/StudentVUE
- COVID-19 Information
- District Resources